Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chicago Craft Beer WEEK! (or um, fortnight? May 17-27)

Oh, you wondered why I was quiet?
Vacation. Quitting cigarettes. Nightmares about taking the Cicerone exam.
And preparing for CCBW of course.
I posted the events page, but here's the link.
It would appear to be down temporarily? I'm going to laugh at my day job if that's really the case.

I'll be posting about an event or two each day, and trying to get back onto the reviewing high horse. I also have a beer recipe to post, AND some new ones to brew.

If nothing else, see a ton of you readers and friends at Revolution Brewing's production brewery opening party next Friday the 25th.

I'm going to try to avoid talking about events with just flagship beers and the usuals that you've had and already know, or can easily have after CCBW ends...but Revolution's doing a tap takeover at the Empty Bottle tonight, and beer and rock n roll have never gone so well together.

Smallbar Division has my pals at Metropolitan's new Dunkel Rye, Arcwelder, on tap to open CCBW. Enjoy it while it lasts!

If you have a ticket, Beer Under Glass will be awesome, but I will be missing from that wonderful event once again. ENJOY! I think it counts as the true CCBW kick-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment