Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chicago Craft Beer Week Begins Tonight

There's a handful of events on the official Chicago Craft Beer Week website, and chances are there's at least double that going on around town.

Here's some of tonight's highlight.
Owen & Engine: first ever keg of Askew, Two Brothers newest sour ale is tapped
Revolution Brewing Company: Firestone Walker, makers of the fantastic Double Jack Imperial IPA, are taking over the taps at Revolution. Five Firestone Walker beers will be on tap, including Dos Osos, a collaboration IPA between Firestone Walker and Revolution
Jerry's Sandwiches: Port/Lost Abbey tasting.

I haven't received my passport in the mail, which should include some flyers of events not listed on the official website. As I hear of stuff, I'll try to post as fast as possible. Any brewery friends, please feel free to email me a list of your events not on the website, and I'll post them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment