Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Homebrewing - The "creation" of the West Town Brewing Co.

Consider it official. Homebrew doesn't need fancy names or bells and whistles. Served often in a label-less bottle, or one with a half torn off commercial label, homebrew doesn't have to be fancy or even have a name. But, I like names, and stories, and beer...so I like the idea of making beers that have stories and names behind them. Eventually I'll slap an official West Town Brewing Co. label on all my bottles, which will at least make it easier for friends.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to the day when I can pilfer your fridge using labels, rather than sicky dots, as my guide. I like the new name--it's solid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! It's a quality name that fits nicely in Chicago, but could also be exported anywhere. But I'm biased, being a former resident of West Town who views his brief two years there through red-rye colored glasses... --Joe

    ReplyDelete